Untitled (Children's Animal Cut-Outs)
, c. 1963
[ More Details
Plan Your Visit
Art Splash is in the Museum’s main building this year. Please note:
The Museum will be closed on Wednesday, July 4. Also, Art Splash cannot accommodate group visits.
- Garage on Anne d’Harnoncourt Drive, just outside the main building’s West Entrance
- Accessible parking and barrier-free entrance
- Wheelchairs available
- Accessible restrooms, water fountain, and seating
- More details regarding accessibility here
- Questions? Please call 215-684-7602 or email .
Babies Are Welcome
- Bring your strollers and baby carriers, or borrow them for free at coat check. Please wear carriers in front.
- Breastfeed and bottle-feed anywhere in the Museum. If you would like a private place to nurse, ask at the Admissions Desks.
- Baby-changing stations available in most restrooms
- Family-friendly food options in the Museum Café
- High chairs and booster seats available
- Dirt and oils in our skin hurt artwork over time so please look with your eyes only. We recommend that you hold very young children by the hand.
- Please enjoy snacks in the dining areas as food and drink are not allowed in the galleries.
- Say hello to our friendly security officers who help keep you and the art safe.
- The best way to look at art is together so please stay with your children throughout your visit.