- Wheelchairs are available at the entrances.
- Works of art are moved off view and full galleries are closed periodically for a variety of reasons. Please inquire at a Visitor Services Desk upon your arrival to the Museum for information on specific works of art or gallery closures.
- The Museum offers free Wifi within the Great Stair Hall, Lenfest Hall (West Entrance), Balcony Café and Cafeteria. The Perelman Building and Rodin Museum have full Wifi capabilities.
In order to protect the works of art and create a safe environment for all patrons, please observe the following Museum policies:
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the galleries.
- Backpacks and large bags must be checked. Smaller bags may be carried on one shoulder or handheld.
- Coats and small umbrellas may be carried into the galleries. Large umbrellas must be checked.
- Possession of dangerous materials, including firearms, is not permitted.
- Please be mindful of others when using your cell phone.
- Please do not sit or step on platforms or ledges.
- Strollers are not permitted in special exhibition galleries, and the Museum reserves the right to exclude strollers from any gallery for safety reasons. Child carriers strapped to a person's back are not permitted.
- Lecturing is permitted by advance agreement only; please call (215) 684-7605.
- Handheld cameras without flash or tripod may be used in the permanent collection galleries.
- Photographs cannot be commercially published, sold, reproduced, transferred or distributed.
- All photography in exhibition galleries or of works of art on loan is prohibited.
- The use of pens is prohibited in all galleries; only pencils may be used for taking notes or sketching in the permanent collection galleries.
- Sketchbooks are not to exceed 18 x 24 inches.
- All sketching in exhibition galleries or of works of art on loan is prohibited.