Designed by William Morris, British, 1834 - 1896. Made from c. 1873-1927 by Jeffrey and Company, London, c. 1836 - 1927. Made for Morris and Company, London, 1861 - 1940. Made after 1927 by Arthur Sanderson and Sons, Ltd., London, 1860 - present.
Made in London, England, Europe Date:
Designed c. 1873Medium:
Panel (Approximately): 31 × 20 1/2 inches (78.7 × 52.1 cm)Curatorial Department:
European Decorative Arts and SculptureObject Location:
Currently not on viewAccession Number:
Gift of Mrs. Anthony N.B. Garvan, 1970