Designed by Charles Eames, American, 1907 - 1978, and Ray Eames, American, 1912 - 1988. Made from 1947 to 1948 by Evans Products Company, Venice, California and Grand Haven, Michigan(Molded Plywood Division), and from 1949 by Herman Miller Furniture Company, Zeeland, Michigan, 1923 - present.
Made in United States, North and Central America Date:
Molded and bent plywood, rubber, metalDimensions:
28 1/4 x 19 1/4 x 20 1/2 inches (71.8 x 48.9 x 52.1 cm)
Height (to seat): 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm)Curatorial Department:
European Decorative Arts and SculptureObject Location:
Currently not on viewAccession Number:
Gift of Professor and Mrs. Eugene Schneider, 1999