Jan Harmensz. Muller, Dutch, 1571 - 1628. After a painting by Cornelis Cornelisz. van Haarlem, Dutch (active Haarlem), 1562 - 1638.
Made in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe
Published in Antwerp, Belgium, Europe Date:
Plate: 20 1/16 x 17 11/16 inches (51 x 45 cm)
Sheet: 20 3/16 x 17 13/16 inches (51.2 x 45.2 cm)Curatorial Department:
Prints, Drawings, and PhotographsObject Location:
Currently not on viewAccession Number:
The Muriel and Philip Berman Gift, acquired from the John S. Phillips bequest of 1876 to the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, with funds contributed by Muriel and Philip Berman, gifts (by exchange) of Lisa Norris Elkins, Bryant W. Langston, Samuel S. White 3rd and Vera White, with additional funds contributed by John Howard McFadden, Jr., Thomas Skelton Harrison, and the Philip H. and A.S.W. Rosenbach Foundation, 1985