Designed by Frank O. Gehry, American (born Canada), 1929. Made by Heller Designs, Inc., New York, 1971 - present.
15 3/4 x 48 1/16 x 48 1/16 inches (40 x 122.1 x 122.1 cm)Curatorial Department:
European Decorative Arts and SculptureObject Location:
Currently not on viewAccession Number:
Gift of Collab: The Group for Modern and Contemporary Design at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2008