Designed by Theodoor Christiaan Adriaan (T.A.C.) Colenbrander, Dutch, 1841 - 1930. Made by Plateelbakkerij Ram, Arnhem, Netherlands, 1921 - 1945. Painted by Jan Branger, Dutch, active early 20th century.
Made in Arnhem, Netherlands, Europe Period:
Glazed earthenware with polychrome enamel decorationDimensions:
10 1/2 × 8 inches (26.7 × 20.3 cm)Curatorial Department:
European Decorative Arts and SculptureObject Location:
Currently not on viewAccession Number:
Purchased with funds contributed by the Young Friends of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2013