European Decorative Arts and Sculpture
Designed 1945; made 1947
Designed by Charles Eames, American, 1907 - 1978, and Ray Eames, American, 1912 - 1988. Made from 1947-1948 by Evans Products Company, Venice, California and Grand Haven, Michigan(Molded Plywood Division), and from 1949 by Herman Miller Furniture Company, Zeeland, Michigan, 1923 - present.
Currently not on view
1999-106-1Gift of Professor and Mrs. Eugene Schneider, 1999