To enter, please fill out the following form. All fields are required.
Enter to Win Two (2) Trophy Club Tickets to the 2013 US Open
View Official Sweepstakes Rules >>
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- PRIZES (1): Two (2) Trophy Club Tickets to the 2013 US Open Championship on Friday, June 14, 2013 (approximate value: $370.00).
- How to enter: Visit www.philamuseum.org/contest, during the promotional period of 05/06/13 through 06/02/13. Fill out the online form and hit the enter button.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Representatives of Philadelphia Museum of Art., whose decisions are final, will conduct drawing.
- One (1) prize will be randomly awarded to one (1) winner. The prize is Two Trophy Club Tickets to the 2013 US Open Championship on Friday, June 14.
- There will be no prize substitutions or cash awarded in lieu of prizes. Prize may be forfeited if the notification is emailed to the email address listed on entry form and returned as an undeliverable email without a forwarding address, or if winner is unable to be contacted by the telephone number or address provided on the entry form.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any and all insurance and applicable federal, state, and local taxes and gratuities.
- Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability within 15 days of receipt, or else prize is void or will be awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's option. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued a 1099 tax form.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is not responsible for entries that may be lost, delayed or misdirected, damaged, illegible, incorrect, or for printing errors in the entry forms, signage or rules.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at our sole discretion.
- This offer is open to United States residents' eighteen (18) years of age or older. This offer is not open to employees and their immediate families of Philadelphia Museum of Art, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and judging agencies. Offer void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- All entries become the property of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Winners agree that the Philadelphia Museum of Art, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prizes offered. By accepting this prize, winner agrees to hold harmless sweepstakes sponsors and their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of any prize. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that sponsors may use the winner's name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art reserves the right to cancel this sweepstakes at any time without further obligation or liability.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art shall be excused from it's obligation to run the sweepstakes if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes by control, including, but not limited to acts of God, war, and/or any acts of governmental authority.
- For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: The Philadelphia Museum of Art Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646. Requests must be sent no more than 60 days from sweepstakes deadline. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on last day of contest, and will be selected on or around the following day. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail. Winner will be notified by e-mail, phone or address on or around 06/02/13.
- Prize must be claimed within 10 days from the date the winner is notified of winning. Failure to claim prize within those 10 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.