The Philadelphia Museum of Art is an approved Educational Improvement Organization through the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC), which allows participating corporations to make designated contributions that are eligible for tax credit. A contribution to the Museum through EITC can receive up to 90% of the gift total as a tax credit: your $15,000 gift could result in a credit as high as $13,500! The contribution may also be deducted for federal tax purposes. Your generosity would provide valuable support to the Museum’s renowned Division of Education. Through innovative educational activities and diverse outreach programs, Museum educators help visitors make new connections between art and life. Your contribution to the Museum would support and enhance the following programs:
- School Tours: over 80,000 schoolchildren take part in gallery tours that complement classroom learning
- Teacher Resources: classroom materials, in-service workshops in schools across the region, and accredited professional development opportunities for teachers
- Wachovia Education Resource Center: the Museum’s high-tech research site and library, visited by more than 1,000 teachers from across the five-county area
- Distance Learning: over 5,000 students from across the country access the Museum’s collections and exhibitions through videoconference-based lessons
- Outreach Programs: collaborations with social services and arts organizations to extend access to the arts to children and teens in underserved communities
- Teen Programs: age-specific initiatives designed especially for at-risk young adults, including after-school clubs, Teen Docents, and a summer videography program
Universal Health Services, Inc.
For more information, please contact The Corporate Partners Program by phone at 215-684-7760 or by e-mail at .