Group General Admission and Tour Rates
$18 seniors (65 and older)
$8 additional per person
$5 additional per person
General Admission Fee
$6 per person (includes recorded audio tour)
$8 per person (includes General Admission)
Fairmount Park House Tours
$8 per person per house
Group Rates for Special Exhibitions
There are no special exhibition group tours scheduled at this time.
- Architecture of the Perelman Building - Discover the most richly embellished example of Art Deco architecture to be erected in Philadelphia in the 1920s.
- Highlights Tour - Discover some of the Museum's most noteworthy treasures in this spectacular overview, spanning a variety of ages and genres. Ideal for first-time visitors.
- The School of Paris and Beyond - Explore works by the outstanding artists who flocked to Paris during the first half of the twentieth century seeking artistic freedom, incuding Chagall, Modigliani, Lipchitz, Soutine, and others.
- Picasso to Pop - Learn how artists such as Picasso, Warhol, Lichtenstein, and Oldenburg changed our contemporary world with their extraordinary visions and uninhibited creativity.
- America, Past and Present - View one of the finest American collections in the world, and explore rooms filled with magnificent furniture, paintings, and decorative arts.
- Asian Odyssey - See a ceremonial Japanese teahouse, stone Indian pillared hall, and centuries of art, artifacts, ceramics, and rugs.
- Women in Art - Discover how artists have portrayed women and ideals of feminine beauty throughout history, from Medieval images to Picasso's modern interpretations.
- Flower Power - Trace the symbolism of flowers from Renaissance gardens to Van Gogh's dramatic Sunflowers. A perfect addition for garden clubs or a visit to the Flower Show.
- Saints and Sinners - Explore Italian, Flemish, and Dutch art from the fourteenth to seventeenth centuries, from Rogier van der Weyden's magnificent depiction of Christ to Steen's "sinful" genre scenes.
- Other Tour Possibilities - Tapestries and Rugs, Dutch Art, Portraiture, Arms and Armor, Period Rooms, Landscape Painting, Close-Ups of Favorite Artists, and many more.
Historic House ToursTours highlighting the history of the Fairmount Historic Houses are available for groups to go back in time and experience the architectural and decorative styles that exemplified the good life in America's earliest years.
Historic Houses Holiday ToursDecember 4 - 15, 2013
The Historic House Holiday tours are a cherished Philadelphia tradition. This year will feature four of the park's treasured charms – Laurel Hill, Lemon Hill, Mount Pleasant, and Woodford Mansion – festively decorated to highlight these architectural masterpieces. Reservations are required and are based on availability. Woodford Mansion and Mount Pleasant will be open for group tours through Sunday, December 29, but will be closed on December 24 and 25.
Fairmount Park Bus ToursOffered all year-round our Museum-trained guides join you on your bus and will take you on a journey through Fairmount Park which has been called "one of the largest urban parks in the country". You will pass all seven of the Historic Homes and will learn about the history of the park including information about the 1876 World's Fair held in Philadelphia. $8 per person per house or bus tour.
For more information, please contact Group Sales by phone at (215) 684-7863, by fax at (215) 684-7360, or by e-mail at .