The Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia StudentsThe Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia Students is intended to encourage participation in the Museum Studies Internship Program by college students from diverse backgrounds who live or attend school in Philadelphia and who would otherwise not be able to participate in an unpaid summer internship experience. Two stipends of $2,500 each are available for summer 2014. To be eligible, candidates must:
- meet all regular eligibility requirements for the Museum Studies Internship Program;
- be a permanent resident of the city of Philadelphia, or a current student or 2014 graduate at a college or university located in Philadelphia;
- submit documentation from his or her college or university confirming that the applicant receives or has received financial aid.
- a separate letter stating why you believe you are qualified to be considered for a Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia Students;
- documentation from your college or university confirming that you receive or have received financial aid.
For more information, please contact the Museum Studies Internship Program by phone at (215) 684-7580, by fax at (215) 236-4063, or by e-mail at .