The Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia StudentsThe Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia Students is intended to encourage participation in the Museum Studies Summer Internship Program by college students from diverse backgrounds, who live or attend school in Philadelphia, and who would otherwise not be able to participate in an unpaid summer internship experience. Two stipends of $2,500 each are available for the Summer of 2013. To be eligible, candidates must:
- Meet all regular eligibility requirements for the Museum Studies Summer Internship program.
- Be a permanent resident of the city of Philadelphia, or a current student or 2013 graduate at a college or university located in Philadelphia.
- Submit documentation from his or her college or university that the applicant receives or has received financial aid.
- A separate letter stating why you believe that you are qualified to be considered for a Honickman Diversity Internship Stipend for Philadelphia Students.
- Documentation from your college or university that you receive or did receive financial aid.
For more information, please contact the Museum Studies Internship Program by phone at (215) 684-7592, by fax at (215) 236-4063, or by e-mail at .