Member ProgramsMembers of the Philadelphia Museum of Art are invited to enhance their experiences at the Museum through a variety of exclusive opportunities, including tours that highlight the permanent collection, special exhibition preview days, and bus trips and enrichment programs that provide social and educational opportunities to engage with other Museum members. Member tours can be reserved by calling the Ticket Center at 215-235-7469, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Download the Winter What’s On Guide
Let your love of art and literature come together with an engaging discussion of The End of Fashion: How Marketing Changed the Clothing Business Forever by Teri Agins.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (CANCELED)
- Saturday, December 15, 2018, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (CANCELED)
Renaissance feasts, seventeenth-century Dutch breakfast pieces, and other visual treats.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Sunday, December 16, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Friday, December 28, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Explore the exhibition Fabulous Fashion: From Dior’s New Look to Now and experience the drama and glamour of some of the most creative feminine fashions ever designed.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Friday, December 14, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday, December 20, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22, 2018, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m., and 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Friday, January 11, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Saturday, January 19, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Sunday, February 10, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Discover our collection of arms and armor including swords, shields, and equestrian equipment.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Friday, January 18, 2019, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Sunday, January 20, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Friday, January 25, 2019, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Paid tickets required
Members $25; Patrons and above ($1,500+) receive two complimentary tickets to private tours per year.
Arrive fashionably early and enjoy a crowd-free tour led by exhibition curator Kristina Haugland (Le Vine Associate Curator of Costume and Textiles).
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Take a curator-led tour of Dieter Rams: Principled Design.
Free for Members
Enjoy a first look at these galleries reimagined with never-before-seen objects from our collection. Bring guests for only $10 each.
- Friday, February 1, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Discover hidden stories behind the Museum’s rich holdings, from our beginnings to the transition into the new millennium.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Start off a romantic Valentine’s Day evening at the Rodin Museum, with in-gallery guides and later hours just for members and their special guests.
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Hear how Rodin shaped modern sculpture through his new approaches to the form and function of monuments with Alexander Kauffman (Andrew W. Mellon–Anne d’Harnoncourt Postdoctoral Curatorial Fellow).
Young Friends Events & ProgramsDesigned for the area’s most culturally engaged young professionals, the Young Friends program offers captivating events with curators and local artists, art-inspired excursions throughout Philadelphia, and interactive social events designed to spark a lifelong love affair with art.
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Cheers to the holiday season with a tour and tasting inspired by art, wine, and our new draft wine program.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
A networking happy hour to connect with other young professionals committed to making a difference in our city and regional nonprofits seeking passionate advocates for their cause.
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Take a tour through the galleries with Pennsylvania Ballet dancers before enjoying free drinks with the Young Friends of the Ballet.
Associates and Chairman’s CouncilThrough unique and diverse events and exclusive access to Museum experts, Associates and Chairman's Council members witness firsthand how their support positively impacts the art, the people, and the programs of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Sorry, but there are no longer any current events.......
Chairman's Council Events
For more information, please contact Membership by phone at 215-684-7840 or by e-mail at .