- Sponsors: Gifts in Honor of the 125th Anniversary of the Philadelphia
Museum of Art was made possible by Wilmington Trust and The Women's Committee
of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Additional support was provided by Montgomery,
McCracken, Walker & Rhoads, LLP, the Robert Montgomery Scott Endowment for
Exhibitions, and The Pew Charitable Trusts, with a donation from Sotheby's.
Generous contributions were given by Gisela and Dennis Alter, Marguerite and
Gerry Lenfest, Maxine and Howard H. Lewis, Harvey S. Shipley Miller, and
Martha J. McGeary Snider.
- Coordinator: Alice Beamesderfer - Associate Director for Collections and Project Support
- Some of the images in the Exhibition appear courtesy of ARS (Artists Rights Society), 536 Broadway, 5th Floor (at Spring St.), New York, NY 10012; Tel: (212) 420-9160; Fax: (212) 420-9286.
- Some of the images in the Exhibition appear courtesy of VAGA (Visual Artists and Galleries Association) 350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 6305, New York, NY 10018; Tel: (212) 736-6666; Fax (212) 736-6767.
- All of the images appear courtesy of the artists and donors.
Web Site Credits
This site was designed and developed by Hasan Shaheed (Senior Multimedia Web Designer)
for the Philadelphia Museum of Art with the assistance of Mark L. Abrams (Senior
Webmaster), Lyn Elliott (Web Content Manager), and Scott A. Williams (Web
Designer/Developer). Special thanks to the following contributors (in alphabetical
- Sherry Babbitt - Director of Publishing
- Alice Beamesderfer - Associate Director for Collections and Project
- Richard Bonk - Book Production Manager, Publishing
- Conna Clark - Manager of Rights and Reproduction
- Jessica Murphy - Project Assistant
- Danielle Rice - Associate Director for Program
- Phillip Unetic - Graphic Designer
- Maia Wind - Coordinating Graphics Editor, Editorial and Graphic Design