Scope and Content Note


The Museum Archives has no official records of the Park Commissioners. The items here were gifted to the Museum's library and consist primarily of scrapbooks documenting the Museum's early years through to the opening of the new building and ending in 1933. Also included are several copies of the Annual Reports of the Commissioners of Fairmount Park and half-tone plates used in annual reports.