Scope and Content Note
Two 16 mm films comprise this record group. The first is a duplicate of a ten-minute film made in 1926 of the Flag Day parade of the First City Troop of Philadlephia. This reel also includes the dedication of the Robert Morris statue at the Custom House. Museum trustee and donor Roland L. Taylor served as master of ceremonies at the event. "Colonial Dancing" was filmed at Mt. Pleasant, one of the Fairmount Park houses, as part of the 1932 opening ceremony of the park houses.