The Ruth and Raymond G. Perelman Building
Located at 2525 Pennsylvania Avenue (between 25th and 26th streets), this landmark Art Deco building was originally the headquarters of Fidelity Mutual Life Insurance Company when it first opened in 1927. The renovated and expanded Ruth and Raymond G. Perelman building is home to the Museum’s large and distinguished collections of Costume and Textiles, and Prints, Drawings, and Photographs, as well as an ample new gallery for Modern and Contemporary Design. Highlights include six new galleries, a soaring skylit walkway and a 70 seat café overlooking a landscaped terrace, as well as a spacious Library and Educational Resource Center accessible to the public.
Located across from the street from the main museum building, the Perelman Building has complimentary shuttle service during regular museum hours, departing from the West of the main building every 10 - 15 minutes.