The Rights and Reproductions department provides the following information to publishers, authors, scholars, and the general public:
- Images from the collection of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Not all works are available in all formats. We will inform you if your selected format is unavailable.Available Formats:
- High-resolution digital
- Black and white print
- Black and white scan
- New photography when a preferred format is unavailable
- Reproduction permission for objects in the collection
- Please read the copyright notice before sending any requests
- Download and complete the Request for Images/Use of Images form
- Submit the form via:
Fax: (215) 235-0034
Philadelphia Museum of Art Rights & Reproductions
PO Box 7646 Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
Payment and Processing
- Pre-payment is required.
- An invoice will be sent after the on-line Request for Images/Use of Image form is submitted.
- A form for payment by credit card will accompany the invoice.
- Information for payment by bank transfer will be supplied when you are invoiced.
- Please reference the invoice number or department name, so that the proper department will be credited.
- We accept:
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Checks drawn on a US bank
- Bank transfer/ direct deposit into our account
- All payments must be in US dollars.
- Please allow 4 weeks for processing requests.
- A rush fee may be implemented for expedited orders.
- Most images are delivered electronically.
- Match prints are available upon request.